Sunday is a day of rest.
Sunday is a day of worship.
Sunday is the day inbetween saturday and monday.
Sunday is today.
I like Sundays because...
.x.I can go on long wanders by myself and think about things. Normally I walk into someone who I know or meet someone who just makes me smile. Today I went for a walk with my best friends
.x.I can think about the past week and look forward to the week ahead. I don't think many people do this too, just little me, thinking too much again.
.x.On Sundays I sit outside the local church sometimes and listen to people inside.
.x.Sundays seem like happy days (not always just most of the time).
.x.Sundays make people smile.
.x.Everyone you walk past seems to be happy.
.x.The best part about Sundays may just have to be that the new PostSecrets come out on the website. (Check it out? >>>> Link is in the side bar)
.x.Cooking Sunday lunch. Cooking is quite a relief and can be very calming.
.x.The day to refresh yourself and prepare for the week ahead.
.x.And more...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment